Wednesday, February 18, 2009


This is my first article in my blog. I will be expressing my views from time to time on a number of issues not only related to Cyprus but global issues as well. I have been dealing for over 30 years with the Cyprus question, initially as a diplomat and then as Minister of Foreign Affairs, that obviously my primary concern is the continuing division of Cyprus and the objective of its reunification. But, I also feel very strongly about other international issues, not necessarity of a political nature, that I will express my views on. I do not know how interesting or useful it will be for anyone to read my views, but I feel compelled to do it. I have a vast experience of international affairs and I think that sharing my perspective with other by posting my thoughts on this blog might be of some use if our aim is to have a better, more just and humane world. You will hear from me very soon.

No comments: